Over 25 Years of result oriented professional experience in Setting up and managing the entire Operations (Banking, Mutual Fund, Insurance, Securities & Records Management), Business Development, Quality Management, Technology, & Client Relationship Management. Deft in implementing systems & procedures with proven ability to maximize efficiency in operations by process re-engineering thru Quality Management and Automation techniques.
a) Indusind Bank – Front office operations.
b) ICICI Bank – Back office operations (RPCs/CPSs) for both Liabilities and Asset Divisions.
c) Reliance Mutual Fund – R&T Operations, Branch Operations.
d) Reliance Capital – Head Centralized Operations.
e) Navbharat Archive Xpress – COO, Record Management Operations.
a) Indusind Bank – Incharge Tele Banking Operations & Customer Relations.
b) ICICI Bank – Set up SIEBEL CRM for Liability operations.
c) Reliance Mutual Fund – Head Investor Relations.
e) Reliance Capital – Head Contact Center.
f) Edelweiss Capital – Call center Set up.
g) Navbharat Archive Xpress – COO, Client Relations.
a) Indusind Bank : Migration co-ordinator from ISBS to Midas Kapiti + Equation 3 & Trainer for
Equation 3 implementation.
b) ICICI Bank : Managed the back office IT team for Internet Banking / Bill Payments, IT Coordinator for Retail Liabilities Group.
c) Edelweiss Capital – Group CTO & CISO.
d) Navbharat Archive Xpress – CTO.
a) ICICI BANK – Five S, Level 3 Certification & Lean Six Sigma for – Loans & Cards Division.
b) Reliance Mutual Fund : Implemented ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 27001 – Five S Champoin &
Trainer for Reliance Capital Group.
c) Edelweiss Capital : Implemented ISO 9001:27001.
d) Navbharat Archive XPress Pvt Ltd : Implemented ISO 9001:2000 & ISO 27001.
His experience lies in BFSI industry and can work and manage a various cross section of activities.
Dr. Murali Kota
Adjunct Professor of Electrical Engineering – Electrophysics
Doctorate, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Master’s degree, Massachusetts Institute of Technology.
Dr. Murali Kota is the Executive Vice President of Technology and Innovation of the Group, The Manipal Group and the Co-founder and CEO of Vijña Labs. Until recently, Murali was a Distinguished Member of the Technical Staff for the Development of Advanced Technology at GlobalFoundries. and a Chief Technologist at the IBM India Semiconductor Research and Development Center. While at IBM and GlobalFoundries, Murali has led the theory and modeling of nano materials, devices and process technologies. He has also led the IBM initiative on energy efficiency data center technology based on HVDC, chilled with solar water and IoT projects in smart water networks. While at MIT, for MS and PhD, Murali focused on superconducting and spin-based quantum devices and the processing of quantum information based on magnetic resonance and computation.
He received several awards, including the US DoE HPC4Mfg Grant Award, the Best of IBM Award, two IBM Outstanding Technical Achievement Awards, the INSA and the NASI Young Scientist Award, the INAE Young Engineer Award and the MRSI Medal. Murali has more than 75 periodicals / conferences and 35 patents issued or filed in the US.
Dr. Sumit D. Chowdhury
Dr Sumit Chowdhury is a global thought leader and CXO in the field of Smart Cities, Telecom, Information analytics and an Urban Design enthusiast. He is the Founder and CEO of Gaia Smart Cities. He has been a leader in several large, hyper-growth, multinational telecom and consulting companies in US, Australia & India like Reliance Jio, IBM, Reliance Communications, KPMG, and focused on technology based transformation of companies. He is futurist and entrepreneur – creating Digital and Phygital Solutions involving AI, ML, IoT, BlockChain and mobile technologies.
He is a Visiting Faculty at Carnegie Mellon University (USA). He was the Program Director of Swachh Bharat Mission and IT Expert for several Smart Cities projects. He is a Technical Advisor for BARC (Broadcast Audience Research Council) and a Smart City technology architect for several cities in India and contributed to the Clean India Mission as a Mission Director of the PMU funded by USAid and BMGF. Sumit is a graduate of IIT Kanpur followed by MS and Ph.D from Carnegie Mellon University. He has a Certificate Diploma from Australian Institute of Company Directors.
BLOCKCHAIN CONSORTIUM CO-CHAIR with IAMAI & FICCI
TOP 50 CIO | TOP 50 INFLUENTIAL LEADER | TOP 20 BFSI LEADERSHIP | TOP 100 SECURITY INFLUENER | TOP 50 INNOVATOR
“I have over 18 Years of Industry Experience in Engineering & Development, Product Development, Organization Strategy & Governance, Risk Audit Compliance Management, Business Process Management, Enterprise Architecture, Mobile Apps, Digital Transformation, Fintech, E-Commerce, Payments, Platform and Product Innovation, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, OpenStack, Cloud Computing, Analytics, Big Data, IOT, BlockChain, UI-UX, Product Roadmap Strategy, Business Development, Leadership & Team Building.”
1) 18+ Years of Experience as Technologist & Innovator who has delivered rock solid software solutions for industry leading enterprises with lean & agile teams.
2) Technical Architect with view in articulation & decision making skills to choose from one of multiple technologies in the presentation, integration, service layers, operating platforms.
3) A Professional Banker having experience in Digital Innovation Strategies.
4 ) Speaker at Industry level Panel & BFSI.
5) Strong leadership ability to collaborate across lines of business, partners, Startups / Fintech and customers to drive win-win situations for all.
6) Played Major Involvement in number of Key software/product development life cycle projects with stringent needs.
7) Versatile experience with delivering highly available services on multiple technology Stacks & Emerging Technologies: Cloud, BlockChain, IOT, Artificial Intelligence, Biometric, Analytics, Mobility, Security solutions.
8) Engagement experience with more than 30+ Banks & Performed Technical ownership & Program Management at International Industry.
9) Collaboration with Non-Profit Organizations Viz. Nasscom , FICCI , IAMAI , DSCI , MPFI & NPCI.
10) Display of Leadership , Mentor-ship art various Fintech Forums & Government Initiatives.
Ms. Vishakha Singh
Vishakha Singh is an Indian film actress who, after having acted in select Indian films, ventured into film production in 2012.
She has acted in select Hindi films and South Indian Films; notably Oscar Nominee director, Ashutosh Gowarikar’s Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey , Excel Entertainment’s Fukrey and EROS’s Bajatey Raho. Her South Indian film Kanna Laddu Thinna Aasaiya proved to be one of the biggest Block busters of all times.
An advocate of equal rights and inclusive culture, Vishakha has been part of various social campaigns like #DarkIsBeautiful, #PetaIndia, #LGBTPride. She has been a successful campaigner in getting justice to Indian athlete Shanthi Soundarajan.
Her belief in niche, high content driven films saw her partner with Anurag Kashyap film on 2 projects: Peddlers and Haraamkhor.
She has Coproduced the Nawazuddin Siddique starter Haraamkhor and Nimrat Kaur starrer Peddlers , along with film maker Anurag Kashyap. Her films were selected at the Cannes Critics Week at the Festival De Cannes in 2012 and across various other prestigious film festivals across the world.
Her last film as a producer, Onaatah, won India’s most reputed film awards: The National Award in 2016. She is currently producing two films in partnership with The Satish Kaushik Entertainment and PEN Media, a leading Film studio, in India.
Manoj is the Co-founder and Chairman of Social Alpha, an initiative to strengthen the science and technology start-up ecosystem in India with a focus on “lab to market” enablement. Since its inception in 2016, Social Alpha has nurtured more than 50 mission driven start-ups. Manoj is also a senior advisor at Tata Trusts, where he is responsible for managing the innovation portfolio, promoting entrepreneurship and nurturing the academic/R&D relationships globally. Manoj also manages the India Health Fund, which is seeded by Tata Trusts.
Prior to founding Social Alpha, Manoj has been an entrepreneur as well as an early stage investor in a number of enterprise software start-ups and social innovation experiments. Manoj has also worked for over two decades in investment banking and financial technology firms, including global leadership roles in the areas of Corporate Strategy, M&A, Product Management and R&D.
Manoj is a trustee of Tata Institute for Genetics and Society (TIGS) and serves on the advisory and governing boards of a number of companies, non-profits and research institutions.
Manoj is an alumnus of Harvard Business School and lives in Bangalore, India.
Dr. Suarez is a surgeon specializing in Public Health and Medical Informatics, graduated from the Universities of El Bosque in Colombia and Tulane and Minnesota in the United States, and is currently the Executive Director of Health IT Strategy and Policy of Kaiser Permanente.
Kaiser Permanente is the largest integrated health system in the United States, with 38 tertiary hospitals, 622 outpatient clinics, pharmacies and clinical laboratories, more than 200,000 employees (including 18,000 physicians and 50,000 nurses), and nearly 12 million affiliates distributed in 8 states (including California) and the District of Columbia in the United States. Kaiser Permanente has the largest integrated digital medical records system in the United States, with more than 30 million active digital medical records. Kaiser Permanente is a leader in the implementation of health information systems and technologies, including digital clinical history, clinical decision support systems, telemedicine and telehealth, eHealth, mHealth, consumer portals, advanced data analysis systems, and predictive analysis systems and population health management.
Prior to working for Kaiser Permanente, Dr. Suarez served as President and CEO of the Institute of Education and Research in Health Information Technology and prior to this was the CEO of the Minnesota Institute of Medical Informatics.
In 2008, Dr. Suarez was appointed by the Secretary of Health of the United States as a member of the prestigious National Public Health Committee of the United States (of which he was its president, and the first Hispanic physician to hold this position). This Committee is one of the oldest in the country that directly advises the White House and the Secretary of Health and Human Services of the United States on issues related to health informatics. Dr. Suarez has also been a member of the National Committee of Standards in Information Technology in Health of the United States, founding president of the National Consortium of Standards for Public Health, and advisor and collaborator of the World Health Organization (WHO) in the area of Information and Communications Technologies (ICTs) applied to health, and in the development of models for the implementation of national eHealth plans.
Dr. Suarez is an active member of several international health standards organizations, including HL7, ISO TC215, X12N, WEDI and HIMSS. In 2018, he was appointed member of the Board of Directors of HL7 International and President-elect for the period 2019-2021, as well as member of the Board of Directors of HIMSS, the main international organization oriented to improve health through the technologies of information.
Dr. Suarez has received several national recognitions, including the “Most Influential Health Leaders of Minnesota” in 1997 and 1998, the “Excellence in Service Award” from WEDI, in 2004, 2006 and 2007, and most recently the “Louis W. Sullivan Award for Excellence 2015”. This award recognizes individuals who have distinguished themselves by their national leadership, innovative vision, and achievements for the advancement of quality and efficiency in the health of the United States.
Dr. Suarez is a visiting professor of Informatics and Public Health at the Johns Hopkins University in Maryland and El Bosque de Bogotá. He currently lives with his wife Ximena in Alexandria, VA
Telecommunications Engineering from the Polytechnic University of Madrid (UPM) having studied several postgraduate studies highlighting the International Certification Program in Project Management Professional (IBS Business School).
My professional career
- 5 years at Banco Santander, in the business analysis, management and financing unit
- 15 years in Caixabank, business management, risk analysis and financing, office management and information methodologies
- 20 years at the Graduate Center of Business Administration and at the UPM Industrial School as a professor, tutor and member of the Final Projects Master’s Program (MBA, International MBA and e-MBA) or as a member of the Court of PFM of the Rey Juan Carlos University.
- Director of the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Area of Cerem International Business School.
- Member of the Spanish Association of Directors (AED).
- Director of the new Center for Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation in Tres Cantos-Madrid.
- Consultant and trainer for large companies (Indra, Telefónica …)
- Responsible for the Business Analytics and Big data area of the Graduate Center in Business Administration (CEPADE-Universidad Politécnica de Madrid).
● Experienced Instructor in Computer Science
● Motivational Speaker for kids and young professionals
● Experienced Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning solution developer
● Presentation, collaboration, product management, education
● Beginner proficiency in Mandarin Chinese.
● Strategy & Innovation – First Lego League 2012
● 1st Place – Code for Princeton Hackathon 2017
● Rising Star Award – Westfield Hackathon 2018
● 2nd Place – HackWHS 2017
● 2nd Place – THRIVE Hackathon 2018
● Best In Class – Make: Magazine Editors @ World Maker Faire 2014
● Founded a company providing free Computer Science education
○ KidzIdeazTECH | 2016-Present
● Mentored 8 students from India in Computer Science
○ Gurukul Public School/KidzIdeazTECH | April 2019-Present
● Mentored 4 refugee students from Syria in Computer Science
○ Hope Education Project/KidzIdeazTECH | 2017-2019
● Conducted free programming workshops for disadvantaged kids
○ Mercer County Community College/KidzIdeazTECH | 2018
● Conducted free public programming workshops
○ Princeton Public Library/KidzIdeazTECH | 2018
● Mentored students in robotic programming
○ NJ Civil Air Patrol | 2013
● Meteor NYC
● StartupGrind Princeton
KidzIdeazTECH – Founder, Leader, Developer
2016 (Age 13) – Present (Age 15)
● At 13, Nathaniel founded KidzIdeazTECH
● At 14, Nathaniel built the KidzIdeazTECH Learning System which includes Chat, KidzAI (an AI-based mentor system), online IDEs, and Guided Curriculum, enabling kids to build professional apps
● Manages the infrastructure, software architecture, servers, and domains for KidzIdeazTECH Learning System and information websites.
● Manages Product Owners, Team Owners
● Mentors senior kids to become leaders
● Provides guidance and technical assistance to team members
● Designs information sites and user interfaces
● Continues to evolve the learning system
● Coordinates various social programs
● Oversees teams in the United States, India, and China
● Created Apps:
○ FaceFinder – Reconnecting families in disaster areas using AI
○ Virtuchore – Making it easy for kids to track and complete chores
○ SimpleChauffeur – Enables drivers to take private rides
○ JollyGoodTrades – Trading app for toys
NuVu – Presenter
July 2018 (Age 15)
● Attended NuVu’s camp at MIT and presented KidzIdeazTECH to the NuVu faculty.
MCCC Trio Workshop – Director
February 2018 (Age 14)
● Conducted 1-hour lightning sessions for disadvantaged kids at Mercer County Community College
MCCC Trio Day – Keynote Speaker
February 2018 (Age 14)
● Gave the keynote presentation at Mercer County Community College’s Trio Day program.
● Spoke about education, collaboration skills, and the AI revolution.
KidzIdeazTECH @ Plainsboro Library – Director
February 2018 (Age 14)
● KidzIdeazTECH’s first “onboarding-workshop” where over 50 kids began their coding journey at a collaborative introductory coding session.
THRIVE Hackathon – Winner
January 2018 (Age 14)
Code For Princeton Hackathon – 1st Place Winner
October 2017 (Age 14)
● After coding a functional app in under 24 hours, Nathaniel’s team of kids and young adults won against teams consisting entirely of adults in this hackathon judged by the Mayor of Princeton, NJ.
Guardian Life Insurance Hackathon – Speaker
October 2017 (Age 14)
● Presented to participants, judges, and company executives about his life experiences, his company KidzIdeazTECH, and conducting a coding workshop in July of 2016.
World Maker Faire NYC – Speaker
September 2017 (Age 14)
● Presented KidzIdeazTECH to participants.
Guardian Life Insurance APP-2-MOVE – Director
July 2017 (Age 13)
● Conducted a workshop wherein under 6 hours, students from Girls Who Code built 4 working apps for Guardian Life Insurance.
Barnes & Noble Union Square Maker Faire – Presenter and Exhibitor
November 2016 (Age 13)
● Presented KidzIdeazTECH’s learning approach on-stage, and ran an exhibit where kids were able to add features to a live app.
World Maker Faire NYC – Presenter and Exhibitor
October 2016 (Age 13)
● Presented KidzIdeazTECH, and hosted a booth where kids participated in 1-hour coding workshops.
World Maker Faire NYC – Exhibitor
October 2014 (Age 11)
● At age 11, Nathaniel had an exhibit on Theoretical Physics at the World Maker Faire NYC.
Civil Air Patrol Robotics – Mentor
2013 (Age 10)
● At 10, Nathaniel mentored a group of 16-year-olds in programming as part of a New Jersey Civil Air Patrol robotics program.
First Lego League
2012 (Age 9)
● Nathaniel and his team of 3 other friends competed at the FLL competition and won the prize for Strategy and Innovation.
Nate has been playing piano since age 4, and has a number of original compositions copyrighted:
● Rain – composed at age 6.
● Zenith – composed at age 13.
● Pyrrhic – composed at age 14.
● Maquette, Prosody – composed at age 15.
Mr. Ravindra Velhal
Global Content Technology Strategist , Intel Corporation
Ravi Velhal, Intel USA, leads digital media standards, technologies and immersive Cinema globally.
As a CinemaVRE (Virtual Reality Experience) pioneer, he co-produced Le Musk–multi-sensory VR by A. R Rahman, Save Every Breathe: Dunkirk VRE with Warner Bros, FIRST MAN: VRE with Universal Pictures and RYOT, directed Rio Carnival 2018 VRE with GloboTV, collaborated with Sony Pictures on SpiderMan: HomeComing VRE, which was nominated for prestigious EMMY and recently launched “Innovation Studios” with Sony Pictures. At Mobile World Congress in Feb 2019 he collaborated with Sony Pictures and launched Spider-Man:Far From Home, world’s first multiplayer VRE gaming experience over 5G.
His focus is to drive future immersive cinema, including 8K/16K future immersive media formats. Ravi is recipient of Hollywood’s prestigious Lumiere award, Infinity Film Festival of Beverly Hills audience choice award; holds several global patents. He served as Board of Director on AIS/VR society and advisor to film trade organizations globally.
Alfredo González is a professional in Electronic Civil Engineering in Telecommunications Management at the Universidad Mayor de Chile, has an MBA in Business Management from the Universidad de Chile and has more than 24 years of experience in the IT sector, where he has played different managerial positions.
He started his career as a sales engineer at Telefónica, being part of the company’s first commercial group for 4 years. He has held various management positions since 1995. He arrived in Colombia as Country Manager of the Chilean company Extension, where he worked for more than 10 years and later became part of the Mexican company Intellego.
Since 2015, it is the Country Head of TCS in Colombia. His main responsibilities as leader and representative of the Company include the management and sustained growth of the operation, the consolidation of the long-term corporate strategy in the country and the initiatives of innovation and corporate social responsibility.
Jorge Hernán Abad Londoño
Engineer, Software Development Specialist and Master in Computer Science, with more than 18 years in the software industry, where he has worked as a Consultant, Project Manager, Expert in Methodologies, Quality Manager, Scrum Master and in the last four years as Agile Coach for teams and Enterprise Agile Coach for organizations.
Passionate about agility, project management, the construction of software products and finding ways in which knowledge workers achieve amazing results.
Co-author of the book “User Stories: A Pragmatic Vision”, he continuously shares his experiences in his blog www.lecciones-aprendidas.info- one of the most visited in Latin America -, currently he works as Regional Agile Coach in Tata Consultancy Services using Frameworks and Lean-Agile Methodologies such as Scrum, XP, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, Lean Software Development, Scrum @ Scale, Management 3.0, among others. He is an active member of the Ágiles Colombia and Agile Latin America community.
He has participated as an Enterprise Agile Coach Leader in important Agile and Digital Transformations in Latin America.
His purpose as an Enterprise Agile Coach is to achieve that teams and organizations achieve amazing results generating value and high return.
Felipe Betancur Posada
Social innovator, technology fanatic and obsessed with making it accessible to ALL.
Arun Kandadai Ramachandran
Arun was part of the Innovation and Innovation Labs in Web 2.0. He is currently a CTO Training Leader for LATAM and continues to contribute with the Innovation Lab. In the Electronic Security Laboratories, he worked as an Expert in Electronic Security solutions for Companies. His studies and research gave him 4 patents in Europe and the United States.
Currently he directs the Training Activities in TCS Innovation for LATAM. Its objective is to spread knowledge about Innovation, both in TCS and with the hundreds of partner companies in Co-innovation. It provides these solutions to resolve customer problem areas in an innovative way, and to benefit the daily activities of the industries.
Outside of his professional life, he is a diving instructor during the weekends, enjoys trekking and is an avid traveler who likes to travel to places that are not usually frequented by tourists.
Antony Arul is leading the AI Practice at Tata Consultancy Services, for the Enterprise Intelligence Automation & Artificial Intelligence (EIA & AI) unit helping clients drive growth and transformation by leveraging AI. In this role, he is responsible for the unit’s global AI business involving advisory services, business solutions, developing skill base and delivering business capabilities to clients using AI technology.